2020 is a new year and a new time for resolutions and changes. For 2020, the UPPAbaby Vista is getting itself a new makeover that's going to take the convenience, reliability, safety features and more that we were crazy about for the Vista and bring it to a whole new level. We've got new colors to look forward to, cutting-edge improvements to legendary maneuverability, an increase in size for a roomier toddler seat and an entirely redesigned canopy for added ventilation and sun protection. Phew! And if that's not enough, UPPAbaby added a no-rethread harness for the easiest of adjustments on the go. The Release date for UPPAbaby's new innovative Vista V2 2020 is expected mid-February of 2020 and honestly, we cannot wait. Let's take a quick comparison of the features between the Vista V2 2020 and the Vista.
UPPAbaby Vista V2 2020 new colors:
UPPAbaby 2019 colors that are continuing into 2020 with added features:
- Alice Dusty Pink with silver frame and saddle leather
- Finn Deep Sea with silver frame and chestnut leather
- Hazel Olive Green with silver frame and saddle leather
- Sierra Dune Knit with silver frame and black leather.
UPPAbaby will be discontinuing these colors and won't be available for the V2 2020:
- Bryce White Mark, silver frame and chestnut leather
- Emmet Green Melange with silver frame and saddle leather
- Gregory Blue Melange with silver frame and saddle leather
- Jake Black with black frame and black leather
- Jordan Charcoal Melange with silver frame and black leather
- Henry Blue Marl
- William Oxford Chambray
- Spenser Tartan Plaid
Wheels and Movement
- Vista V2 2020 features completely redesigned spring-action suspension and softer wheels to absorb more bumps and keep young ones from being jostled.
- Unlike the original Vista, Vista V2 2020 now has bright green indicators that provide parents with a visual signal to always let you know when the wheels are locked.
- Vista V2's toddler seat was remade completely to allow for more room, allowing more diversity for toddlers of all sizes with a higher back and deeper footrest. V2 2020 backrest is now 20" tall as opposed to Vista's 19".
- No more extendable canopy, instead there are brand new fully zipped extended canopies on the toddler sear and rumble seat for the V2 This includes zip-out fabric that provides more shade from the sun and mesh panels that make it a breeze to peek in on baby while ensuring they have plenty of airflow.
- Single motion no-rethread harness that can be adjusted in a single motion for complete ease and providing the most precise fit for growing babies. Vista's 2019 harness is manually adjusted.
- The V2 2020 seat is also reversible and offers six recline positions with just a single hand to raise or lower the seat.
These changes to UPPAbaby's Vista to the V2 2020 are significant. Fashion-forward styles and safety upgrades that make the V2 2020 a premium departure from their 2019 Vista. The UPPAbaby V2 2020 is now an absolute must-have for the parent who still wants to keep their look updated and baby protected and will no doubt be the hottest stroller of the year!